- Updated On:
- September 2, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8,757 ft2
Ava Palm Jumeirah is a new ultra-luxury real estate project by Omniyat on the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. Omniyat is one of the most creative real-estate developments in the Gulf Region. It has launched a new luxury residential project called AVA Palm Jumeirah on the artificial islands Palm Jumeirah Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. The Ava project will showcase a marvel of engineering and real estate development, boasting a set of residences and luxury designed with high architecture standards. According to Omniyat, this project on Palm Jumeirah will feature 17 hanging palaces with a unique and innovative architectural character. The company explained that developments units “re-shape” the real estate development industry alongside its luxury market in Dubai.
AVA Palm Jumeirah is the new addition to OMNIYAT Group’s AED 15 billion investment portfolio. It is OMNIYAT’s second project at Palm Jumeirah, following its remarkable One at Palm Jumeirah Dorchester Collection and Dubai. A globally famous real estate development and marvel of engineering, boasting a set of luxury designed with unprecedented architecture standards by the world’s brightest engineers, this project was fully sold to foreign investors, breaking a record of selling the three exclusive and most expensive development in Dubai for over AED 260 million in total.
For the first time in the world and Dubai, drones have been deployed to show a 3D architectural design and characterize luxury across the Pal, Jumeriah city sky. Which is managed by Dorchester Collection 500 drones flying over 120 m above the ground, and it captivated the eyes of residents and guests at Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Jumeirah Beach.
- Located at Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- OMNIYAT’s second project at Palm Jumeirah
- Seven Seeds all-day dining and The Pantry
- Ideally situated at the entrance of Palm Jumeirah
- Connected to Dubai Tram and The Palm Monorail
- 17 minutes drive to JBR Beach
- complimentary shuttle available from the hotel
- 27 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport (Terminal 1 & 3)
- 36 minutes drive from Al Maktoum International Airport
- 24 minutes drive from EXPO 2020